Thursday, May 28, 2009

Caught My Eye

On my google homepage (my never-ending source of inspiration) my quotes section has something from Abraham Lincoln.

It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.
- Abraham Lincoln

This, ladies and gentlemen, makes me feel pretty darn good about myself. I have a fair amount of vices and thus, according to Lincoln, must have at least a few virtues. In fact, I'm pretty sure my virtues are proportional to my vices. And if you really want to get technical, not only are they proportional but also of equal weight. So the more "vice-y" something is the more "virtue-y" my other habits/traits are.

Now that that nonsense is out of the way. I haven't actually slept well in approximately 4-5 days. The exceptionally busy road in front of my house gets incredibly noisy at approximately 445am and I am forced to retreat to my couch at 515am after I realize (for the umpteenth time) that burying my head under my pillow does not work. So, in short, I am cranky and so tired I might cry. That is all.



I lied. You should look at this website. It's about hipsters embarrassing themselves.
You're welcome. :)

No comments: