Monday, December 10, 2007

I Condone Decadence

this counts as my regular blog and my In Other News section... because it's an exceptionally important subject to me.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between. - Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)
And God bless us for it.

On Thursday, I got to curl up and be comfy with a wonderful friend of mine, and indulge in some comfort.

On Friday I had the most amazing mind-blowing dinner and drinks with some of the best company in the world.

On Saturday we got dressed up and went out and had a good time. Spoiled ourselves by playing at someone's ever so extravagantly set-up house.

And had a damned good time doing it. I love having the freedom to enjoy myself, having options on a friday night, and having the greatest friends in the world to do it all with.

As a side note, I have officially curled up/gotten close to more Gay Men in the past year than Straight Men. Wow, I am on a role. :)

No comments: