Thursday, June 18, 2009

Private Sector.

In his first public speech since leaving office, former president says his administration's interrogation policies were within the law, asserts the private sector -- not government -- will fix the economy and rejects nationalization of health care.


You know when you just get tired of saying the same old thing and posting the same old ideals? Well, it's come down to simply finding headlines that mean exactly what I want them to. Check out the big bold letters above and then go read the article. It may be about President Bush and he may have not gone about it right but the ideals are right on target. Gitmo has always been run to the letter of the law. Saying it hasn't means you're small-minded and lumping it in with Abu Ghraib. Also, the private sector and dedicated capitalist businessmen are what's going to pull us out of this one. Not "for the greater good" politicians who simply seem to be lining their own federal pockets with money and power.

_____________________________

In Other News, I'm miserable. But I'll be fine. I'm keeping up with my responsibilities and obligations and doing what I can because that's what adults do. I hate when people disappoint you... and then do it again and again and again. And who cares if it's been a week since it happened, I'm still devastated and trying desperately to get my equilibrium back. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

R said...

Why are you miserable? Call me!